IASP Basic Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health
The International Association of Safety Professionals is a non-profit membership organisation providing training, consultative services, and third-party certifications that validate knowledge, skills and abilities in the area of workplace safety. The National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP) is the United States Division of the non-profit International Association of Safety Professionals (IASP). The NASP Basic Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health is a course that Safety Professionals take up in order to expand their understanding of Workplace Safety. It helps you take your employees and company above and beyond OSHA Standards.
This study course will provide you with a clear and concise explanation of your responsibilities concerning employee safety and the relative OSHA Standards. You will learn about safety from the perspectives of:
- Regulatory Compliance.
- The “Business of Safety” (Monetary impact of accidents).
- Humanitarian Concerns, Ethics.
The client may select any SIX (6) of the following list of topics:
- Blood borne Pathogens.
- Confined Space Entry.
- Electrical Safety.
- Hazard Communication.
- Hazardous Materials.
- Lockout / Tagout.
- Machine Guarding.
- Materials handling.
- Egress / Fire Safety.
- Workplace Violence.
- Walk / Work Surfaces.
- Weld / Cut / Braze.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety.
- NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety.
- NEBOSH International Fire Safety and Risk Management.
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health.