Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation is a highly respected credential awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) which is a US-based worldwide association for accountants and financial professionals working in business. The CMA designation provides an objective measure of an individual’s knowledge and competence in the field of management accounting and financial management. CMAs have extensive career opportunities across the world.
Complete CMA Exam Preparation including materials with Silver Management Training Institute.
Weekly: 3 days class
Per part duration: 50 hours (16 Classes)
*** CMA exams are administered during 6 months per year across 3 testing windows: Jan-Feb, May-Jun and Sep-Oct
What is CMA?
The Certified Management Accountant (CMA IMA USA) is the gold standard certification for accounting & Management professionals. Earning this prestigious title certifies one unique blend of expertise and high standards of excellence in financial planning, analysis, control and decision support as well as professional ethics - all needed to complete today's business world.
• Develop the area of Management Accounting as a recognized profession.
Objectives of the CMA Certification Program
• Administer a Certification aimed at validating competence and practical skills of accountants.
• Set minimum criteria in measuring academics standards in Management Accounting
• Impose Management Accountants to keep abreast of the constant changes in the global areas.
What is the Course Structure?
CMA Course structure consists of two parts. Silver Management provides CMA training at its best and gives all the resources to its students to prepare for the exams.
The exam is structured as follows:
• Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
• Performance management
• Cost management
• Internal controls
• Professional ethicsPart II - Financial Decision Making
• Financial statement analysis
• Corporate finance
• Decision analysis and risk management
• Investment decisions
• Professional ethics
Certification Issued byInstitute of Certified Management Accountants (IMA)– U.S.A
• Generally recognized in the employment market in UAE
• Mutual recognition benefit available with ICMA of India
• CGA Canada allows advanced entry level in CGA program
• Advanced entry to “ACCA”, U.K
• Bachelor or Graduate degree in any discipline.
• 2 years relevant practical experience
- • Prometric center - Sharq, Kuwait.
Benefits of Being a CMA
- • Higher pay & benefits, CMA's get 24% higher salary and 31% higher compensation that their non-certified colleagues.
• Enhance one's credibility & demeanor.
• Global recognition of competence.
• Competitive edge in terms of Job opportunities.
• Promotion & Career Achievements.
The Value of the CMA
Achieving the CMA credential demonstrates your mastery of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics.
Kindly click the link for detail information.
Yearly Renewal to maintain the Certificate.
CMA Entrance fee: 240 Dollars (One Time)
Per Paper Examination Fee: 380 dollars
IMA Professional Membership fee: 225 Dollars
Instructor led class room Training
On Site training.
Venue Silver Management Institute.