Certified Cost Professional / Consultant (CCP/CCC)
CCP (Certified Cost Professional) is a certification granted by the Association for Advancement of Cost Engineering (AACE) to individuals who possess fundamental knowledge and expertise in cost and project controls.
This course is intended for professionals in all business enterprises including but not limited to Project Managers, Finance Managers, Human Resource Personals, Accountant, Engineers, Planners, Cost Engineers, Cost Controlling Engineers and Quantity Surveyors.Eligibility criteria
- Bachelor Degree Holders 4 Years’ Experience
- Diploma Holders 8 Years’ Experience
- Minimum 2,500 words technical paper on a cost engineering-related subject on or before the time of the examination. Should be Electronic copy format
- Job Advancement: Certification gives you a competitive edge for promotion and hiring
- Professional Skills: You will learn more about Cost Estimating & Controlling, Project Management, & Economic Analysis.
- Esteem: Attaining certification demonstrates to your employer and yourself that you are committed as a professional.
5th Edition of Skills & Knowledge of Cost Engineering that is published by AACE International.
- Planning & Scheduling
- Cost Estimating
- Progress & Cost Control
- Economic Analysis
- Project Management
- Statistics, Probability & Risk
- Online Examination
- 5 Hrs
Multiple-choice questions (MCQs)